Add Envii Foundation to your soil and your flowers will come up strong, robust and in big numbers. Comes in packs of dissolvable tablets that you simply pop into water and add to soil.
So what does Envii Foundation do in a nutshell?
Foundation colonises the roots of your flowering plant with beneficial bacteria, suppressing and inhibiting pathogens (unfavourable organisms like diseases), while feeding the plant, and promoting its growth.
- Forms a strong force-field around plant roots right from seedling stage
- Give plants ability to take up more nutrients in the soil
- Give plants ability to take up nutrients quicker
- Makes greener leaves for quicker plant growth
- Gives your prized flowers the competitive edge for stronger flower stems and extra blooms
And what's the science behind it?
The beneficial bacteria mean flowers outcompete the native organisms for space and nutrients, ensuring that the only organisms present are ones that will directly benefit the plant.
‘Anti-microbial’ activity dominates root area and excludes/inhibits ability of pathogens to populate this area and attack the plant
Foundation undergoes ‘nutrient cycling’ – using all the nutrients in the soil or growing medium and degrades old organic matter
Foundation maximises ‘mineral solubilisation’ solubilising minerals not accessible to plant under normal conditions such as phosphorous and potassium (great for roots and flowers).
Foundation promotes plant growth – turns plants a darker green by creating amino acids and auxins and so enhances the process of photosynthesis.
In what form does it come?
Comes as a pack of tablets which are dissolvable in warm water.
How much does it cost?
And how do I apply it?
- Add 2 crumbled tablets to 1 litre of warm water.
- Stir and leave for a minimum of 1 hour in a warm area.
- Stir again immediately before use.
- Apply to newly planted bedding.
- For best results treat large bags of compost/growbags 1 week prior to planting – 5 tablets per 5 litres.
- Reapply 1 tablet per 1 litre per month.
Anything else I should know?
- Do not be tempted to use more than the recommended dose as this will not improve results.
- An end-of-season/winter treatment is recommended when preparing beds for the following year.
- Store in a dry area away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children and animals.
- Wash hands after use.