Know your catalogue codes?Quick Shop
Elsanta Strawberry Plants Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
planted on arrival and making new growth.
Good size, healthy and already showing signs of growth. Very pleased.
Elsanta Strawberry Plants
Enjoyed at the best tables, Elsanta Strawberries are preferred for their large, sweet, red, juicy fruit that taste sublime when freshly picked.
- Mid Season Strawberry - first harvest between June & July this year.
- Fully hardy - leave them in the ground or container throughout winter for another harvest next year.
- Heavy cropping - 10 plants will produce up to 2kg of fruit in their first year and even more in the second year!
- Reliable and easy to grow - Just plant the roots for a delcious harvest this year.
- Quantity 10 Bare Root Strawberry Plants
Delivery: Early October to Late June