Know your catalogue codes?Quick Shop
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Gro-Sure Enriched Tomato Easy-Feed
Was £3.99. Now £2.49
Gro-Sure Tomato Easy-Feed is great for feeding a range of plants including other glasshouse crops, plants in containers, and garden plants such as roses and shrubs. Use with tomato plants in pots or in the ground.
How to use
1. Use 2 Easy Feed sticks per plant, once the first truss of tomatoes has set (1st flowering branch has turned from flowers to small green fruits)
2. Push Easy Feed sticks into the soil, on opposite sides of the plant, 2cm below soil surface and 12-15cm away from the stem.
3. Water after inserting the Easy Feed sticks.
- Easy to handle sticks
- 2 per plant: just push on opposite sides of each tomato plant
- No measuring, mess or overfeeding
- Season long feeding
- Enriched with seaweed, potash, magnesium & calcium
- NPK 12-6-20
- Size 12 sticks (Feeds 6 plants)
- Quantity 12 sticks
If you would like us to email you when this product comes back into stock, please login or register first