Buy with confidence - with the Unwins 100% GuaranteeFind your local stockist
Know your catalogue codes?Quick Shop
Customer ReviewsLogin To Write A Review
The product I bought from you earlier seems to be working OKLog in to comment on this review
Please register or login to your account before leaving reviews.
Nemasys No Ants
We have now finished despatching for this season and will start to despatch again in April 2013
Ant nests can be a real problem to control in border soils and lawns causing raised areas of soil and disruption to plant roots. They can be controlled with parasitic nematodes.
- Simply water the nematodes directly into the nest using a watering can.
- Apply April to September to a well-watered lawn or border.
- Soil temperature must be at least 10ºC/50ºF and ants should be active.
- The microscopic transparent worm controls both black and red ants.
- Treatment can be repeated. One pack will treat up to 16 nests.
- Safe for children, pets, wildlife, totally safe to use near food crops and to use the lawn directly after application.
- Nematodes will attack the young Ant larvae so allow 10-14 days for visible effect.
- They are safer, more effective, but slower acting than a contact action pesticide which kills the adult ant but not the young larvae underground.
The unopened pack may be stored in a fridge up to the shelf life shown on the package, usually 1 to 2 weeks. Once opened, the entire pack contents should be used immediatelySee Full Description +
- Quantity 1 Packet
Delivered: depends on the weather conditions, usually within 7-10 days from April to September