Know your catalogue codes?Quick Shop
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Worked a treat. No more ants!!!
Think it may have been a tad cold for first class results but, due to she short 'use by' date, had to apply when it was only just warm enough. The largest nests, in the greenhouse, appear to have gone leaving just the odd one or two ants looking lost. The other nests in the garden proper have been affected but not all have ceased operation.
Out of date when arrived. Ageed to try and if not worked I would request a further application.
Nemasys No Ants
Ant nests can be a real problem to control in border soils and lawns causing raised areas of soil and disruption to plant roots. They can be controlled with parasitic nematodes.
- Simply water the nematodes directly into the nest using a watering can.
- Apply April to September to a well-watered lawn or border.
- Soil temperature must be at least 10ºC/50ºF and ants should be active.
- The microscopic transparent worm controls both black and red ants.
- Treatment can be repeated. One pack will treat up to 16 nests.
- Safe for children, pets, wildlife, totally safe to use near food crops and to use the lawn directly after application.
- Nematodes will attack the young Ant larvae so allow 10-14 days for visible effect.
- They are safer, more effective, but slower acting than a contact action pesticide which kills the adult ant but not the young larvae underground.
When you receive your pack of Nemasys, place it in the refrigerator immediately and use within the use by date (which can be up to four weeks).
The unopened pack may be stored in a fridge up to the shelf life shown on the package, usually 1 to 2 weeks. Once opened, the entire pack contents should be used immediately
Please Note: This product will not kill the Ants, it will simply move them away from the areas treated.See Full Description +
- Quantity 1 Packet
Delivery: Early April to Late September