Annual Flowers - Unwins Container Mix Growing Chart
- Sow Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Nothing from You yet….
Annual Flowers - Unwins Container Mix
Achieve a mass of beautiful colour in the summer with this lovely collection of annual flower seeds, perfect for naturalising for wildlife-friendly areas of your garden or indeed for your pots.
This dwarf mix comprises varieties that get up to 30cm (12in)- ideal for container or planting trough displays.
Sowing directly outdoors in containers or in flowerbeds
1) Use a rake to level the surface and create a crumble-like tilth. At this point remove any weeds or large stones etc.
2) Water the surface prior to sowing. This is better than watering over the top of seeds once they are sown as the force of the water can displace the seeds unevenly.
3) Thinly scatter the seed over the soil. Pour the seed into the palm then tap lightly with the other hand to distribute the seed evenly over the area of soil.
4) Use a rake to gently cover the seeds with soil.
5) Before you forget where the row is and what you’ve sown, place a label in the soil at one end.
6) Remember to water in dry spells
If you want your plants to germinate quickly you can put down a horticultural fleece over the soil – this helps retain the heat in the soil, and doubles up as protection from hungry seed-eating birds.
See Full Description +
- Quantity 1 packet of 1500 seeds
- Height 20cm (8in)
Delivery: 5-7 working days
Stock Status: In stock