Begonia Shooting Star - 15 Plants Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Begonia Shooting Star - 15 Plants
- SAVE £10.99 when you get 15 free-flowering plants
- Enough plants to fill three 30cm diameter hanging baskets or planters
- Attractive and rare double-flower begonias
- Flowers all summer and into autumn
- Happy positioned in full sun or part shade
- Perfect flowers for handsome hanging basket displays
- Delivered to your door ready to plant in a basket
Enjoy these vibrant fun flowers, Begonia Shooting Star- showing off white waxy rain-proof petals bordering a deep rich yolk-like centre. Every flower resembles a poached egg with the creamiest of yolks. Indeed begonia flowers are edible with a satisfying tang and make a lovely garnish to summer dishes.
Begonia Shooting Star flowers in big numbers whether positioned in full sun or deep shade when planted in nutrient-rich, moist soil. Your 15 healthy plug plants arrive in a pack that guarantees the perfect soil and leaf environment from their journey from our nursery to your home.
We recommend you spend a relaxing five to ten minutes each day deadheading the spent flowers with your thumb and finger or snips. This promotes fresh young flowers to emerge and take their place.See Full Description +
- Quantity 15x Large Begonia Plants
- Height Up To: 35cm / 14in
If you would like us to email you when this product comes back into stock, please login or register first