Looking for something...
- Send us your Growing Success
Send us your Growing Successes to be in with a chance to win
- Protecting your garden during the anticipated water shortage
The UK has fallen victim to the driest winter in more than 20 years which could have serious repercussions for your garden, your plants and our wildlife.
- Get your lawn ready for spring !
With the sun starting to shine and the days getting longer we know spring is on the way. The grass is growing as the temperature is above 50F (Fahrenheit) or 10 C (Celsius) , it’s a perfect time to kill moss and lawn weeds and also feed and condition, the lawn before mowing with an electric, petrol or push lawn mower.
- Woven willow plants - easy, stylish and great for your garden
Create the look
- Create a Patio Bowl Pond
Introduce a beautiful water feature to your garden that looks classical, sophisticated and would not look out of place at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
- Create your own wildflower meadow
If you want to attract beneficial insects into your garden and create more habitats in your garden add wildflowers into the mix.
- Get your pond into ship shape
Ponds take your garden to the next dimension.
- Set up the perfect lawn for summer
Early-spring is an ideal time to prepare your lawn to look top-notch for the season ahead.
03 March 2016 | Posted in Gardening byYear of the Cosmos 2016
Fleuroselect, the international organisation for the ornamental plants industry, has chosen 2016 as the Year of the Cosmos
- Unwins exciting new plants 2016- see our spring catalogue
Order from Unwins Spring catalogue now for new garden plants that will impress both you and the neighbours.