Looking for something...
- Beautiful bedding for your garden
Add a kaleidoscope of colour to your garden this year
- Grow shrubs as garden stalwarts
Introduce shrubs into your garden for year-round impact
- Produce a posse of plants year after year
Designate a part of your garden to beautiful perennial plants.
- Add roses to your garden this year
Roses are the epitome of a well-kept and well-adorned garden.
- EcoSure: How to keep your pond clear of Algae, Scum and Weed
There is a new and improved, environmentally friendly pond clearing treatment which has proven a success in commercial treatments of aquatic systems and now you can use it in your own pond.
- Grow Sweet Peas from seed
Sow Sweet Peas. The evenings are drawing in noticeably once September arrives, and there is often a nip in the air, but the growing season isn’t over yet! This is a very good month to grow Sweet Peas from seed.