Blueberry Top Hat 1x 2Ltr Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Blueberry Top Hat 1x 2Ltr
- Compact blueberry variety, perfect for growing in a pot
- May produce a second flush of fruit in September
- Great patio or balcony plant
- Produces masses of berries in every cluster
- Attractive spring flowers, nutritious fruit and autumn leaf colour every year
- Perfect for baking or eating straight from the shrub
- 2 litre potted plant, delivered to your door
An excellent variety for patio soft fruit, great to grow in a pot in full sun. Blueberry variety Top Hat gives you lots of fruit in clusters from just one plant. Every year you are rewarded to a mass of white flowers, attracting beneficial pollinating insects like honeybees and hoverflies.
The white flowers make way for big sky-blue blueberries in big numbers in summer for harvesting by the handful. After the big harvest in summer you can look forward to a smaller second flush of blueberries in September.
As autumn progresses your blueberry Top Hat plant turns a fiery red, making it a visual treat as well as a productive soft fruit shrub.
We recommend that you plant in ericaceous soil for the greatest success. By adding multiple blueberry plants to your patio or outdoor space your plant is likely to flower and fruit more successfully.See Full Description +
- Quantity 1x 2Ltr potted plant
- Height 50cm (20in)
Delivery: Early October to Late July