Dahlia Cool Colour Collection - Tubers Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Dahlia Cool Colour Collection - Tubers
In 2018 an on-trend colour for your garden is going to be purple. We have put together the perfect collection of dahlias with this in mind. The Dahlia Cool Colour Collection contains five different varieties of dahlia all in cool shades of mauve, magenta, lavender and purple. Dahlias are a versatile flower and will be happy planted in your garden border displays or in containers on a balcony if you are short on space. In this collection you will find:
- Dahlia Blue Bayou – An anemone flowering variety with unique, double flowers that have purple feather flowers at the centre and lavender petals around the outside.
- Dahlia Purple Gem – an outstanding, rich purple cactus-shaped dahlia that will give your garden stunning flowers from mid-summer all the way through to autumn.
- Dahlia Caproz Josephine – This semi-cactus variety has a stunning bloom that starts white in the centre and become a wine-like purple at the tips.
- Dahlia Wine-Eyed Jill – Tightly cupped light pink petals turn a deep magenta as they make their way to the centre.
- Dahlia Twyning White Chocolate – A ‘collerette-type’ dahlia with charming simplicity with clean white decorative flowers that are attractive to bees and other pollinators
We love this collection and know that it will create some stunning displays where ever you choose to plant them. The complementary colours will also look amazing if cut and put together in a beautiful display to bring into the home.
Plant them in well drained, moist soil and make sure they are in fully sunshine to achieve the best results.See Full Description +
- Quantity 5x Dahlia Tubers, 1x of Each Variety
- Height 1m / 39in
Delivery: Early March to Late May