Double Lily bulbs Collection Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Double Lily bulbs Collection
Pollen-free Asiatic and Oriental lilies. These gorgeous double-flowered lilies smell sensational AND they are pollen free, so there is no need to worry about pollen stains or pets being in contact with potentially harmful lily pollen.
Our Collection Includes 1x Bulb Each Of;
- Double Elodie - Softly coloured and elegant. Their branching upright habit makes these double Asiatic lilies ideal as cut flowers and lovely in the border. Height 50cm/ 20in.
- Double Polar Star - Grow these tall double Oriental lilies in containers of ericaceous compost where they'll look and smell amazing! Flowers August-September Height 1m/ 39in.
- Double Sensation - Fantastic colour and lovely ruffled petals; a sensational Asiatic lily; perfect in a container or in the border. Height 60cm/ 24in.
- Double Fifty Fifty - Very Sweetly scented, this double Oriental lily was one of the first pollen-free doubles and it is still a favourite. Flowers July -September Height 1m/ 39in.
You can plant lilies at any time between autumn and spring. Plant them around 15cm deep into free draining soil or in good quality compost. Asiatic lilies are lime tolerant but Oriental lilies prefer acidic soils.
Plant into ericaceous compost in containers if your garden soil is alkaline. All lilies hate wet soil so put plenty of drainage crocks in the bottom of the pot if youre planting into containers.
After care Keep well fed and watered during the growing season. Cut off spent stems and foliage after flowering and bring lily bulbs in containers in to a sheltered position over winter.See Full Description +
- Quantity 4x Lily Bulbs, 1x of Each
- Height Height 1m/ 39in
Delivery: Early March to Late May