Garlic Early Duo - Autumn Planting Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Garlic Early Duo - Autumn Planting
- 40 cloves on arrival – just split up the bulbs into individual planting cloves
- Varieties bred and perfected in the UK, to suit UK gardens and veg plots
- Very early harvests in the summer
- Around 20 cloves of Extra Early Wight – hardneck garlic
- Around 20 cloves of Early Purple Wight – softneck garlic
- Ideal for planting in autumn for overwintering and harvesting earlier next summer
Take advantage of this duo pack of top autumn-planting garlic varieties. You receive around 20 cloves of hardneck variety Extra Early Wight in two garlic bulbs. Simply separate the cloves on planting. Plus, you get around 20 cloves of softneck variety Early Purple Wight.
In your duo pack you receive:
Garlic Extra Early Wight (20 planting cloves): Pure white garlic bulbs, smoky in flavour when fried.
Garlic Early Purple Wight (20 planting cloves): Attractive white and purple-blush bulbs at harvest time.
Softneck garlics are milder and keep for longer on storage after harvesting. Hardneck garlics are better for using straight away. They have a central bulb stem which you can remove and sautee like asparagus. Delicious!
This duo is great if you like to plant your garlic in autumn to overwinter. This is advisable if you have good, workable soil that drains freely. Add pre-planting garlic fertiliser to the soil to give the planting cloves an initial boost.See Full Description +
- Quantity 4 bulbs, 2 each of Extra Early and Early Purple
Delivery: Mid September to Late November