Gro Kit Seed Potato Taster Pack Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Good value and quality and a speedy service.
items ok but not in perfect condition
Very good service and good products.
Gro Kit Seed Potato Taster Pack
- Cropping potatoes all year round.
- Strong, durable long lasting sacks.
- 5* rated by our customers
- Sacks guaranteed to last for five years.
Our Gro Kit seed potato pack allows will help you grow three of our favourite and best tasting varieties that will provide you with continuous crops throughout all of the growing season. That means fresh tasty potatoes on the dinner plate all year round.
A customer favourite, our grow sacks are so strong and durable they hold 50ltrs of compost. They are so strong builders have told us they often use them for rubble.
For enhanced growth this pack also contains our exclusive potato feed, this has all of essential minerals and nutrients to ensure you get the best crop possible.
Our kit contains:
- Three strong potato grow sacks –For easy growing and better disease resistance.
- Desiree – The earliest producing crop providing a new delicate, new potato taste.
- Charlotte – A firm favourite salad potato of ours, not only that chefs love them for their stunning flavour.
- Maris Bard – A high cropping potato, packed full of flavour and excellent disease resistance.
- Our 5* Exclusive Potato feed. – Specifically formulated to give you increased yields and strong hard growth.
How to grow your potatoes
Plant five tubers per Grow-sackTM on top of approximately 10cm of soul or compost in the bottom of the sack. Then half fill the Gro-sackTM with soil and compost. As foliage starts to develop regularly add more soil to support the crops and feed with liquid fertiliser. Start indoors to enhance growth in the warmth and as the weather begins to warm, bring the sacks outside.See Full Description +
- Quantity 3 Gro-Sacks + 5 Tubers of Each Variety
Delivery: Early January to Late May