Know your catalogue codes?Quick Shop
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Followed growing instructions but only four of six terminated but one of four was double plant so replanted to make five.
Gro-Sure Sow-Smart Tomatoes
From tomato seed to plant in just 4 weeks. Get your hands on this 6-pack of no-hassle pre-sown-plugs. No need to handle the small, fiddly and hard-to-see seeds.
Just add water in spring and the seeds germinate in the pre-prepared soil for robust high-yielding plants later in summer.
The process couldn’t be easier; simply start March to May and you can enjoy harvests from July.
1) Take off and turn over the lid.
2) Place the base with the 6 pre-sown compost plugs into the tray.
3) Once the plugs change colour, from absorbing the water, take off the seed-protecting stickers.
4) Tip out excess water from the lid and gently place on top of the plugs. The seeds now have a mini-greenhouse –the perfect micro-climate to germinate and develop.
5) Place on a warm, bright windowsill but out of direct sunlight.
6) After 7-10 days remove the top lid and place it under the plugs again. Water plugs if they dry out tipping away excess water after five minutes of watering.
7) When seedlings are 10-15cm (4-6in) plant on into a container or grow bag in the greenhouse or outdoors.
You’ll receive two varieties per pack- Cordon varieties 'Alicante' and 'Gardener's Delight'.See Full Description +
- Quantity 1 pack
Delivery: 5-7 Working Days