Heritage Potato Collection Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Heritage Potato Collection
- 6kg seed potatoes for planting
- Great in the kitchen your potatoes have floury texture, smooth texture and buttery texture
- Attractive yellow and purple-skin types, full of antioxidants to boost the immune system
- Exhibition-worthy varieties
Enjoy growing this collection of potatoes that rewards you with harvests from as early as May right through until December, for summer potato salads and heart-warming autumn jackets.
You will receive the following:
- 2kg First Early Colleen – harvests from May to June
- 2kg Second Early Pink Fir Apple – harvests from June to July
- 2kg Main Crop Arran Victory – harvests from September to November
Look forward to the yellow creamy flesh of variety Colleen, which makes lovely fragrant potatoes ready from May. Variety Shetland Black then comes into its own from June to August with purple-skins and a ring of purple through every tuber – very rich in vitamins. The complete the trio Arran Victory gives you impressive harvests in autumn of purple potatoes, delicious when baked to warm the cockles.
Three 2kg airy bags ensure your seed potatoes arrive to you in the best condition, healthy and from disease-free stock. If you receive them before March we recommend that you keep them somewhere cool and light like an unheated greenhouse until it’s time to plant in spring.
Grow all these varieties in Gro-Sacks if you wish to grow your own potatoes on the patio or balcony or away from the main vegetable plot. They are convenient, handy and re-usable.See Full Description +
- Quantity 6kg of Tubers, 2kg of Each Variety
If you would like us to email you when this product comes back into stock, please login or register first