Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
They look fine. Have yet to use them.
Good quality for price offer
I bought this for my son, who has recently bought his first house and garden
Kent & Stowe - Deadheader Set
- Five years guarantee
- Two quality pruning tools in your set
- High-quality stainless steel blades
- Round bladed snips with bypass action are perfect for more delicate stems (8mm diameter) whereas the straight bladed snips with micro-tip are designed for precision cutting (4mm diameter stems)
- Designed to give maximum comfort and enjoyment from a lighter and more compact tool, perfect for smaller hands
- Comfortable, soft touch, non-slip grip handles and easy thumb-operated locking catches for safe storage
- Ideal for pruning, shaping & deadheading flowers. Perfect for small plants, flowers and herbs
Get a duo of quality pruning tools with the Kent & Stowe Garden Life Deadheader Set. Your set includes two snips designed for gardening and pruning different plant material. The round-bladed snips are perfect for pruning delicate stems from young plants and for deadheading the flowers of bedding plants like petunias, calibrachoas and roses.
The straight-bladed snips are perfect for precision cutting such as maintaining topiary like box balls and hedges, for cutting the stems of sweet peas for vases indoors and for taking softwood cuttings for propagating plants.
As part of the Garden Life range these tools are designed to give gardeners the maximum comfort. Soft touch and with non-slip grip handles you can use these tools while carrying out all kinds of pruning tasks from deadheading to propagating plants and taking cuttings.
With well-designed thumb-operated locking catch your snips are fully secured when not in use and store away safely.
Wipe blades with oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary to keep blades in great condition.See Full Description +
- Quantity 2x Pairs of Snips
Delivery: 5-7 working days
Stock Status: In stock