Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Kent & Stowe - Dig for Victory Cotton Twine Set
- Perfect Christmas gift for those passionate about gardening or history
- Three 50m length spools of traditional striped twine made with 70% cotton and 30% polyester in three beautiful colours of striped cotton twine in patriotic grey, red and blue
- Ideal for home-cooking, baking gifts, decorating jars and floristry
- Uniquely packaged: using newly digitalised images from Imperial War Museums’ (IWM) vast collection
- Includes interesting ‘Did You Know’ facts to give a fascinating insight into life on the Home Front
- FREE authentic WW2 gardening tips and recipes from the Ministry of Food and Agriculture
Use this twine for favourite hobbies and pastimes like jam-making, baking, floristry and lots more.
The Dig for Victory Cotton Twine Set forms part of the unique Dig for Victory collection from Kent & Stowe. The collection has been inspired by British civilians who were called upon to become self-sufficient and ‘Dig for Victory’ in the Second World War.
IWM records and tells the stories of those who have lived, fought and died in conflict since 1914. Your purchase ensures these stories are heard.
Your Dig for Victory Twine Set comprises;
Three 50m length spools of traditional striped twine made with 70% cotton and 30% polyester in three beautiful colours of striped cotton twine in patriotic grey, red and blue.
Three authentic wartime recipes and gardening tips.See Full Description +
- Quantity Cotton Twine Set
Delivery: 5-7 Working Days