Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Kent & Stowe - Dig for Victory Gardeners' Gift Pot
- Christmas gift for anyone with a love for gardening or history
- Beautiful sage-green ceramic pot for growing herbs
- Uniquely packaged; using newly digitised images from Imperial War Museums’ (IWM) vast collections
- Includes interesting ‘Did You Know’ facts that give a fascinating insight into life on the Home Front
- FREE authentic WW2 gardening tips and recipes from the Ministry of Food and Agriculture
This gift-perfect Gardeners’ Pot comprises a reel of grey and white stripe cotton twine, mini snips and metal plant labels inside an attractive sage-green ceramic herb pot.
The Gardeners’ Pot forms part of the unique Dig for Victory collection from Kent & Stowe. The collection has been inspired by British civilians who were called upon to become self-sufficient and ‘Dig for Victory’ in the Second World War.
IWM records and tells the stories of those who have lived, fought and died in conflict since 1914. Your purchase ensures these stories are heard.
Contains: 10cm diameter ceramic pot, cotton twine, snips, and four metal plant labels, free authentic wartime recipes and gardening tips.See Full Description +
- Quantity Gardeners' Gift Pot
Delivery: 5-7 Working Days
Stock Status: In stock