Know your catalogue codes?Quick Shop
Lily of the Valley Scentastic Basket Bundle Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Sometimes Lily of the Valley don't flower in their first year. Results can differ from customer to customer and their own growing conditions.
Tips to ensure they flower.
- Plant as soon as possible after receipt.
- Ensure the roots are kept moist, do not allow the compost to dry out but do not allow the compost to be sodden. If you place your finger on the soil surface the soil should feel damp NOT wet.
- Place on a light windowsill or surface away from midday direct light.
- 20°C is the ideal temperature. Some homes can be too hot and the flower might abort for survival of the plant.
- After flowering move the plant to the garden, you can either plant up in an area of partial shade into moist soil or keep in the plant in the container providing drainage holes are put into the container.
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
pleased with service;plants growing well
A fantastic bundle that will look great in a few weeks
Growing very well on the kitchen window sill flowers starting to form
Lily of the Valley Scentastic Basket Bundle
Bring the special scent of spring indoors at the time of year when you’re anticipating the spring to arrive– your complete lily-of-the-valley growing kit is all you need to bring the beautiful scent of lily-of-the-valley right into your home.
Easy to plant up and flowers last indoors through the spring for a welcoming spring scent to make you and visitors to your home stop in your tracks.
Your super-value kit includes:
- 45 pips (growing tips of flowers) of lily-of-the-valley
- 10 litres of ‘perfect-for-pots’ Gro-Sure Container and Basket Compost
- One rattan container with a generous area of 15in (38cm) by 6in (15cm)
This great-value lily-of-the-valley complete growing kit means you pay less than 30p for every growing tip which will produce stems of dainty pretty bell flowers with powerful and delicious scent.
How does my complete planting kit arrive
You’ll receive your compost and your container, brought to your doorstep and your lily-of-the-valley plants arrive to you as root-like rhizomes with green tips (pips).
They are at the perfect stage in their development to get growing fast once you plant them up.
The rhizomes arrive to you in a sealed plastic bag with a little compost surrounding them. This gives them a humid surrounding environment which is perfect for them to survive the journey between our nursery and your home.
See Full Description +
- Quantity 45 pips, 1x 10L bag of compost, 1x rattan trough
If you would like us to email you when this product comes back into stock, please login or register first