Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Mole Repellent Scatter Granules
Save your well-deserved lawn from getting a hammering from moles. Simply scatter granules across the lawn then let the granules do the hard work for you. The plant oils within seep into the tunnels and surrounding soil and deter worms – the main food source of pesky moles.
- No food source- the moles simply move on.
- Harmless to lawns and plants and no need to exclude children or pets from the treated area
- Use all year round
- 1 kg treats a 100 square metre area
How do I use it?
- Treat area at a rate of 1 kg per 100 square metres.
- Scatter by hand or by garden spreader.
- Water the lawn after the application.
Do I need to re-apply?
You may notice initially an increase in mole activity. This is because the moles are actively moving away from the area.
Where do I store the granules?
Store in an upright position in its original container in a dry place away from children and pets.See Full Description +
- Quantity 1x 450g Tub (Treats 45sqm)
Delivery: 5-7 working days
Stock Status: In stock