Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
The PatioGro® is the perfect solution If you want to grow your own produce in a confined space.
- You can place it on your patio, terrace, courtyard or any open space - you do not even need a garden!
- The secret is in the deep growing trays that allow the direct sowing of seeds or planting of plants.
- Twelve of these trays fit tidily into the sturdy, heavyweight framework. You can utilise the twelve trays to grow a minimum of twelve different crops all in one compact space.
- Imagine growing organic, chemical free, environmentally friendly, home grown produce.
- The PatioGro® has been designed to allow maximum light and ventilation for your plants.
- The kit comes complete with framework
- 12 extra deep GroTrays
- 12 x 150mm T labels.
- Made from heavy duty steel
- Weight: 12.5kg.
- Powder coated for longer life.
- Easily assembled.
- 2 square metres (18 square foot) of growing space.
- Size: 175cm wide x 116cm high x 54cm deep.
Please note: multiple images are used to indicate the many uses of the patiogro. Only 1 kit is supplied.See Full Description +
- Quantity 1 Patiogro
- Size 175cm wide x 116cm high x 54cm deep
Delivery: 5-7 Working Days