Potato Taster Gro-Kit Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Looks straightforward but I haven't planted them yet.
Potato Taster Gro-Kit
Was £10.99. Now £7.14
- Strong, durable long lasting sacks.
- Cropping potatoes all year round.
- Sacks guaranteed to last for five years.
- 5* rated by our customers
Our Marshalls Gro Kit seed potato pack allows you to grow three of our favourite and best tasting varieties that will provide you with continuous crops throughout all of the growing season.
A firm customer favourite our grow sacks are so strong and durable they requires 50ltrs of compost. They are so strong customers often tell us they are fantastic for many other uses in the garden.
To give your potatoes the best possible chance of growth this pack also contains our Marshalls exclusive potato feed. Packed full of essential minerals and nutrients to ensure you get the best crop possible. 5*
Our kit contains:
- Three strong potato grow sacks –For easier growing and better control and disease resistance.
- 5x Salad Potato Charlotte Tubers – A firm favourite salad potato, chefs love them for their stunning flavour.
- 5x First Early Potato Maris Bard Tubers - give you a reliable high yield of regular, shallow-eyed oval tubers.
- 5x Main Crop Potato Desiree Tubers - A Much-loved melt-in-the-mouth main-crop red potato with contrasting yellow flesh.
- Our 5* Exclusive Potato feed. – Specially formulated to give you increased yields and strong hard growth.
How to grow your potatoes:
Place five tubers per Gro-Sack on top of approximately 10cm of soul or compost in the bottom of the sack. Then half fill the Gro-Sack with soil and compost. As leaves start to develop regularly add more soil to support the crops and feed with liquid fertiliser. Start indoors to boost growth in the warmth and as the weather begins to warm, bring the sacks outside.See Full Description +
- Quantity 3x Gro-Sacks & 15x Tubers, 5x of Each
If you would like us to email you when this product comes back into stock, please login or register first