Potted Raspberry Black Jewel x1 Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
It arrived a week later than the date given, and the smaller of the two plants was quite dehydrated on arrival. It seems to have recovered now, but as this is Scotland, it's a bit late to plant them out, so I will have to plant in the Spring
Potted Raspberry Black Jewel x1
A unique black raspberry which makes a delicious and versatile super-food.
This variety is set to be a hit – with so many health benefits it’s a must for any home-grower wanting to harvest vitamin-rich berries from June. As juicy as blackberries but with the perfumed flavour of raspberries, the fruits are lovely to eat fresh from the plant or added to smoothies rich in antioxidants and vitamins.
- Sweet fruits ripen as early as June
- Easy-to-grow plants produce up to 400g (14oz) berries in one year
- Super-food rich in cancer-fighting anti-oxidants and vitamins
- Makes great smoothies, wine, jellies and jam
- Attractive white blush on stems and fruits
- Praised by grower and presenter James Wong as 'Homegrown Haribo'
Floricane type- fruits on one year old stemsSee Full Description +
- Quantity 1x 9cm Potted Raspberry Plant
Delivery: Early October to Late July