Sedum Atlantis - 9cm Potted Perennials x3 Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Sedum Atlantis - 9cm Potted Perennials x3
- Winner of RHS Plant of the Year 2019 at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Beautiful flowering sedum, returning every year
- Colour-changing leaves from cream to green to pink
- Happy in drought conditions
- Glossy and rare variegated leaves
- Rosettes of attractive yellow flowers in the summer
- Hardy perennials, suited for rock gardens, wall-side borders and beds
- Three 9cm potted plants, delivered right to your door
Enjoy a slice of Chelsea with this beautiful, hardy perennial sedum, the winner of the RHS Chelsea Plant of the Year 2019.
Low- maintenance and happy in a big number of garden situations it’s versatile and so attractive with shiny, rare two-tone leaves. Leaves start off a brilliant creamy white. They then turn green in the centre and edged with a beautiful yellow pattern and finally take on a rosy tint in autumn.
Ideal in a variety of situations this flowering sedum excels in rock and scree gardens, on roof gardens and towards the front of flower beds positioned by other sedums and succulent perennials.
Every rosette of glossy leaves showcases a nest of attractive yellow flowers, very appealing to bees and other beneficial pollinating insects. Perfect for the wildlife gardener.
We recommend that you up your plant stocks by dividing the rootzone in autumn or early spring. You can continue your displays in late summer and autumn by cutting stems as cut flowers for vases indoors.See Full Description +
- Quantity 3x 9cm potted perennials
- Height Grows to 20cm (8in)
Delivery: Mid January to Late March