Strawberry Elsanta Plants - 30 plants Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
100% successful growth on these plants
Majority of plants had strong roots. Six of the plants were fairly weak. Planted within 4hrs of delivery and well watered. I'm keeping them well watered. I suspect that 4 of the plants may not grow on, the rest are all showing reasonable top growth so am hoping for some berries this year.
Good quality shrubs, strong roots
Strawberry Elsanta Plants - 30 plants
30 Top-Notch Strawberry Elsanta Plants, Just £9.90!
Enjoyed at the best tables, Elsanta Strawberries are preferred for their large, sweet, red, juicy fruit that taste sublime when freshly picked.
- Mid Season Strawberry - first harvest between June & July this year.
- Fully hardy - leave them in the ground or container throughout winter for another harvest next year.
- Heavy cropping - 30 plants will produce up to 6kg of fruit in their first year and even more in the second year!
- Reliable and easy to grow - Just plant the roots for a delcious harvest this year.
SAVE with this 3 for 2 OFFER! Pack includes 30 plants for the price of 20 - just £9.90See Full Description +
- Quantity 30 Bare Root Strawberry Plants for the Price of 20
If you would like us to email you when this product comes back into stock, please login or register first