Strawberry Summer Breeze Rose F1 x6 Bare Roots Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Strawberry Summer Breeze Rose F1 x6 Bare Roots
- 6 young plants: ready for planting in autumn for earlier harvests next season
- Rose-red flowers in spring- pretty enough to plant with your bedding
- Upright and compact plants; leaves form an umbrella for developing fruit
- Semi-double flowers; more petals for more flower power
- Perfect for beds, pots or even hanging baskets
- With F1 hybrid vigour for naturally productive plants
Get 6 young and vibrant plants of F1-hybrid strawberry Summer Breeze Rose for your fruit and vegetable plot. This new variety produces lots of rare, deep red flowers in the spring, pretty enough to form part of your bedding displays in your flower beds or pots.
In summer the flowers become tasty, sun-ripe strawberries which you can pick in big numbers. The canopy of leaves of this variety protects the developing fruit from rain so your strawberries remain healthy and mould-free.
Position your young strawberry plants in baskets, pots or in a flower bed to suit your space. Growing in hanging baskets is suited to small gardens by maximising vertical space. Plant in autumn so your plants settle in over the winter and give you fruit earlier on in the summer than if you plant in spring.See Full Description +
- Quantity 6x bare root plants
- Height 25cm (10in)
Delivery: Early October to Late November