Trixi Plants - Cracker x5 Growing Chart
- Plant Outdoors
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
As stated previously my order was not as I expected.
Trixi Plants - Cracker x5
- Three different beautiful blooms in one
- Great for hanging baskets
- Easy to grow
If you like to have a surprise when your flowers bloom during the summer, this is definitely for you as you can never be sure what the mix will look like. The Trixi Cracker has been grown in such a way that you get three different flowers in one plug that will create perfect colour combinations when it comes into bloom.
Included in the Trixi Cracker are:
- Bidens Eldoro Yellow – Exceptionally large, yellow blooms that flower early and are semi-trailing
- Calibrachoa Rave Cherry – A trailing beauty whose foliage will become smothered in striking red flowers with a yellow star centre
- Verbena Lascar Dark Violet – An early flowering bloom with a mounded habit in a striking violet with white centres
These Trixi Crackers give you instant high quality in your hanging baskets, patio containers or window boxes and we recommend you plant 1 to 3 plugs per 30cm (12in) hanging basket for the best results. Plant in well-drained, moist soil and position in full or partial sunshine and watch as they naturally expand to fill in the space they are in, creating an amazing and colourful display.See Full Description +
- Quantity 5x Young Trixi Plants
- Height 30cm / 12in
Delivery: Late April to Late May