Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Arrived damaged as delicate and poorly packaged
Woburn Solar Border Light
- Solar and battery garden light using latest solar power innovation
- ON/OFF timer activates at dusk and switches off after 8 hours
- Bright white LED light – 10 lumens
- Charges in daylight
- Stake included for fixing into flower beds
- Mock-granite tower- attractive and robust but without the true-granite price point
- Includes additional alkaline battery for when solar battery has less than 10% charge
- 2-year guarantee
- Dimensions: H44.5cm (including stake), W10cm x 10cm
This attractive garden light gives you 10 lumens of light to the areas of the garden you love. The solar panel which is positioned discretely on the top of the tower, charges the solar battery during the day to give you light when the sun goes down.
An additional alkaline battery provides you with further light should the solar power charge fall under 10%.
The included stake spike means you can place the tower into your flower bed where it’ll remain upright and secure- use it to position the light near the flowers you want to see well into the evening. Whether you’re entertaining outdoors or enjoying time to yourself, this garden lighting lifts your favourite garden displays after hours.See Full Description +
- Quantity 1x Solar Powered Light
Delivery: 5-7 working days
Stock Status: In stock